Office Administrator provides support to the Controller and to professional staff. Understanding of basic bookkeeping procedures and advanced proficiency in organizational and administrative skills are essential.
- Associate degree in Office Administration or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with a variety of administrative concepts, practices, and procedures
- Familiarity with basic bookkeeping procedures
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, including written and verbal communications
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work in teams
- Perform duties accurately and deliver with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Support the Controller with bookkeeping tasks such as entering accounts payable invoices.
- Answer and direct phone calls. Greet and assist clients, visitors, and product vendors.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail. Prepare out-going mail, shipments, and courier deliveries.
- Organize and schedule meetings, including room reservations and catering.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, including out-of-office errands.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
- Prepare correspondence, email, reports, document modifications, staff meeting minutes,
PowerPoint presentations, and research. Assist with preparation of project minutes and digital
- Maintain the condition of office. Maintain supplies inventory, anticipate needed supplies, place
orders with approval, and verify receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by scheduling preventative maintenance as required, maintaining
related inventories, and calling for repairs. Have an advanced knowledge of equipment operation
and assist others with use and troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain specific electronic files/records and hard copy filing system.
- Liaise with building management, including room reservations, office maintenance, and security.
- Assist with coordinating office activities, procedures, and operations to secure efficiency and
compliance to company policies.