Designers provide architectural support to the Project Architect / Project Designer. Working with a multi-disciplinary team, you will participate in the design process, including research, coordination, and detailing of architectural systems and in the development of renderings and other presentation materials.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture from an accredited program required
- Architecture license not required
- Competency with Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of relevant software, architectural design, and architectural documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Strong task organization and time management skills; ability to assist with multiple projects.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, provide architectural support to the Project Architect /Project Interior Designer / Project Designer in the design, research, selection, coordination, and detailing of architectural systems.
- Produce Revit models under the guidance of the Project Architect / Project Interior Designer /Designer or the Project Manager.
- Participate in the architectural design process in a support role, including preparation of presentation materials utilizing Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Bluebeam.
- Through all design phases, participate in the development of architectural documents such as plans, elevations, wall sections, details, and schedules.
- Attend project team meetings, client meetings, and presentations as necessary and document meeting discussion.
- Assist with project site documentation including physical walk-throughs during design phases.
- Assist with contract administration tasks which may include a physical walk-through of the construction site.